Dive support for guest scientists
The AWI centre for Scientific Diving provides diver support for non-diving and diving scientists (e.g. to deploy scientific equipment or to carry out experimental work under water). Please use the following guideline to apply for dive support at AWI.
Diver support for non-diving guest scientists at BAH
- Please contact the BAH guest scientist coordinator at least 6 weeks before your stay at the BAH.
- Download the following info sheets and fill out the form (2) as complete as possible:
- Information sheet "How to order biota by divers at BAH" (pdf-download).
- Biota order form for Helgoland (pdf-download)
- Submit the form (2) at least 4 weeks before you need dive support.
Dive support for diving guest scientists at the BAH
- Please read the information about joining our dive team as diving guest scientist at "Who can dive at AWI -> AWI employees and guest scientists".