The first Git/GitHub managed version of the land surface model CryoGrid3 is freely available online. This version published by Sebastian Westermann 2016, has now been supplemented with an additional hydrological infiltration module that calculates water transport in the "active layer".
26.-28. November 2017
The first workshop since start of the PermaRisk project was organized and conducted by Moritz Langer and Sebastian Westermann and hosted by the Geography Department of the Humboldt Universität zu Berlin. Objectives of the workshop were the introduction of involved projects and the conception of collaborations between participating working groups.
More than 25 people attended the workshop. Alongside the projects PermaRisk (Moritz Langer), PermaNor (Sebastian Westermann) and Feedback (Hanna Lee) the following institutions were involved:
- Geography Department, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (Germany)
- Alfred-Wegener Institut, Potsdam (Germany)
- Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo (Norway)
- Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research, University of Bergen (Norway)
- Department of Geography and Planning, Queens University, Kingston (Canada)