Guideline for Abstract Submission
1. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Please use US spelling and have your abstract proofread.
2. They should be as informative as possible:
(a) state specific object of study and methods
(b) summarise results obtained
(c) state conclusions reached
3. All abbreviations used must be defined the first time they appear.
4. Abstract text must not exceed 500 words; heading maximum of 25 words.
5. You may upload a maximum of one figure (.jpg; .png; .pdf) or one table. Tables should be provided as vector .pdf file, not in raster graphics. Figures and tables reduce your maximum abstract length by 200 words.
6. Please limit literature citations to a maximum of 2 references.
7. Please use the abstract template to submit the abstract. You can upload it in the submission form.