Application closed - We thank all those interested in participating in the summer school on climate change in the marine realm!
The steering committee is currently selecting the participants. The applicants will be informed early May about the decision.
Who may apply
The stipends are intended for excellent Master students or early PhD students. To participate in the course, you need very good command of the English language.
Submitting your Application
- Download the form for letter of recommendation to be filled in by two supervisors
Link: form for supervisors
Have it filled in by two supervisors
- Prepare ONE PDF with a max. file size of 2 MB, which contains
a) Proof of enrolment at an university
b) Short CV (table form)
c) Grade transcript(s) (for your current studies as well as for previously obtained degrees)
c) Letter(s) of recommendation from at least 1 supervisor, preferably from
2 supervisors (see point 1)
- Fill in the application form online and upload the PDF-Document (see point 2)
In the application form, you will be asked for a statement of motivation and a short description of your research project. Please note that the maximum numbers of characters is checked by the system and that texts exceeding the limit may not be transmitted.
- Statement of motivation for intended participation (1'500 characters max.)
Briefly discuss the reasons for pursuing climate change studies and for submitting an application for an ECE stipend.
- Short description of Master project or PhD project (1'500 characters max.)
Please name title and supervisor of your project. Briefly summarize your main study area, aims of the project, key results obtained so far and your contribution.